WHAT IS IT?
The Catalyst Summer Internship is a five-week intense spiritual and leadership development program that exists to give students and young adults an opportunity to achieve their maximum potential in Christ.
It is our goal for summer internships to have a clean understanding of Scripture and how it applies to our lives today.
It is our goal to help students and young adults find who they are in Christ and embrace their God given identity.
It is our goal to set up a structured environment to help students develop discipline in their lives.
It is our goal to teach students how to connect with God on a daily basis.
We desire to give students and young adults the opportunity to learn to serve in many different areas of ministry.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Summer internship students and young adults will learn and grow in:
- Biblical understanding and memorization
- Leadership skills through leadership training and hands – on application
- Life / biblical principles by experimental field trips
- Their gifts, strengths and personality preference
- A heart of service within the local church community
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Weekly spiritual training
- Weekly leadership training
- Spiritual challenges
- Reading the Bible and challenging books
- Intense accountability
- Bible memory verses
- Daily habit of Bible study and prayer
- Attendance at Summer Internship events
- Take notes at meetings and services
- Servant heart
- Respect toward leaders, peers, and others
- Positive attitude at all times